- Tinned tuna- 1 tin
- onion-1 (medium size)
- garlic -2 tsp
- ginger-1 tsp
- green chilly-1
- corriander leaves-1 stem
- curry leaves -4 leaves
- lime juice-1 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- chilly powder -1 tsp(I normally use paprika)
- pepper powder or crushed one-1/4 tsp
- perumjeerakam(whole)-1/2 tsp
- Saute ginger,garlic and green chilly
- Then add onion into it and saute
- Add masala into it and let oil to come out
- Drain water from tin and put tuna into this mxture.Don’t add salt, since tinned tuna will be salty.smash the tuna and mix well with the mixture.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves ,curry leaves and lime juice into it and again mix well.
- Close it and let it cook for few more minutes.