- Mushroom - 2 cup(cut lengthwise)
- Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1
- Green chilly-3
- Garlic-1 tbs
- Coriander powder - 1 tbs
- Chilli powder - 1 1tbs(i normally use papprika)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Perumjeerakam - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - 5 leaves
- Oil - As reqd
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder or crushed one-1/4 tspS
- Salt-to taste
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Red chilly-2
- Curry leaves-5
- Heat little oil in a pan, add grated coconut and roast on low heat. Roast till coconut gets deep brown colour. (Take care ingredients don't blacken)
- Add turmeric, chilly powder , coriander powder and curry leaves to the roasted coconut, stir and roast for 2 minutes. Remove from stove and let it to cool. Grind the ingredients to a smooth paste with little water.
- Heat oil in a pan .Saute ginger , garlic, green chilly and onion. Brown the onions to golden brown in colour.
- Add garam masala, perumjeerakam ,crushed pepper and salt.
- Add ground masala and cook for few seconds.
- Add mushroom into it .Cook well on low heat till the oil comes out .
- Add coconut milk into and strill well.Switch of the stove.
- Heat Oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds,red chilly and curry leaves .
- Pour this into the mushroom curry.
Yummy Mushroom curry is Ready!